SERVICES & RATES:
- Integrative Holistic Psychotherapy (Mental/Behavioral Health Services)
- Sessions are offered in-office, in-home, telephonically, and online (Telemedicine)
- Intake Session 90 minutes – $220.00
- 30 minute session – $75.00
- 45 minute session – $115.00
- 60 minute session – $150.00
- Mental Health Travel Time for In-Home services – $0.50 per minute (fee is based on a round trip)
- Conflict Counseling
- Services are typically offered in-office but may be offered in-home or online depending on the number of parties involved.
- 1 hour session – $75.00
- 1.5 hour session – $115.00
- 2 hour session – $150.00
- $0.50 per minute for travel time for in-home services (fee is based on a round trip)
- Energy Therapy
- Sessions may be offered in-office, in-home or online (Audio/Video) depending on the energy modality utilized.
- Rate: $75.00 per hour & $0.50 per minute for travel time for in-home services (fee is based on a round trip)
- Stress Management
- Sessions are offered in-office, telephonically (phone), or online (Audio/Video or Webchat)
- Rate: $75.00 per hour $0.50 per minute for travel time for in-home services (fee is based on a round trip)
SERVICE DELIVERY TYPES:
- In-Home: services rendered at the client’s home. Services include travel time, which may be coverable by insurance for mental health services.
- In-Office: services are rendered in the Provider’s office.
- Online (Virtual): services are rendered using an an audio visual or web-chatting program.
- Telemedicine/Telemental Health: services are rendered using a HIPAA compliant audio visual technology. This may be coverable by health insurance under mental health benefits.
- Telephonic: services rendered via telephone. This may be coverable by health insurance under mental health benefits if your plan covers telephone psychotherapy.
PAYMENTS: cash, checks and credit cards. See below for all other payment options.
- Insurance is accepted for Holistic Psychotherapy only
- In-Network Health Plans
- Beacon Health (formally known as Value Options)
- Hennepin Health (Only plans through Medicaid)
- Minnesota Health Care Plan (Medicaid aka Medical Assistance)
- United Healthcare
- Out-of-Network Health Plans
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Health Partners
- In-Network Health Plans
- All other services are not covered by insurance benefits.
Flex Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Holistic Psychotherapy is considered a qualified medical expense and reimbursable using these accounts.
- Energy Therapy and Stress Management services may be considered a qualified medical expense when referred by a licensed healthcare provider and used to treat diagnosed medical condition. Please obtain a referral from your licensed healthcare provider and submit a copy to Shante if you’d like to use FSA or HSA funding.
Discounts, Specials, Promotions & Daily Deals Accepted
- Bhakti $35 Gift Card/coupon for new clients
- Bhakti Double Deals
- Groupons specifically for Shante’s services
- Silent Auction Gift Certificates for Shante’s service
- Discounts may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or specials. Only one discount off the regular visit price per client per visit. This applies to package purchases as packages represent a substantial discount off the regular per visit price.
- Unless clearly indicated in the offer we recommend you verify the use of any discount before scheduling an appointment.