Martin Javinsky, L.Ac., NKH
To Schedule with Martin:
More About Martin:
Is it time to change your approach to health?
As human beings, we struggle, and there is no way around that. It is also normal for us to resist our struggles, whether they are physical, emotional, psychological, or spiritual in nature.
But, ask yourself if resistance is the answer. Is it helping you overcome the challenges of your life? Or is it locking your symptoms in place and driving them deeper into your body and mind? There is another way.
Using acupuncture and/or PsychoSpiritual Healing & Integration, I can help you move from struggle to acceptance, from imbalance to harmony and health.
• Acupuncture stimulates your body’s own natural healing powers. It brings balance and flow to your life, helping you restore your body, mind, and spirit to optimum health. Acupuncture is also a great way to prevent health challenges from arising in the first place.
For more about Acupuncture, click on this link:
• PsychoSpiritual Healing & Integration–using a revolutionary new healing paradigm called Nondual Kabbalistic Healing (NKH), this work helps connect you to the source of all healing power. NKH combines personal dialogue with a shift in awareness to help you work with life patterns that you may resist and see as problems.
Rather than seeing problematic patterns as nuisances to be expunged from your life, NKH holds them as parts of a whole being longing to feel whole again. Together, we bring these parts into our awareness, where they can be held with wisdom and deep compassion and weaved back into the whole. Re-integrated, they cease to be problems.
An NKH session consists first of dialogue, used to explore the deeper dimensions of your life. Then, we move to the non-verbal healing portion of the session, which takes a few minutes. I will ask you to either stay seated in your chair or lie on my massage table, fully clothed; if you are on the massage table, I will gently place one hand on the side of your leg, and one hand on your shoulder, and I will begin the healing. At this point, there is nothing you need to do.
NKH can positively impact every aspect of your life, from the mundane to the profound. Through NKH you can:
- Explore the places where you are stuck. Gain new perspectives on old patterns
- Shift your perspective so things that irritated, angered, saddened, or scared
you before will not have the same effect.
- Improve your relationships, as you create deeper connection with yourself
- Learn to accept your own humanity.
- Have a place to speak your unspeakable thoughts, share your deepest
feelings, without being judged.
- Have more moments of joy and peace.
- Heal physical ailments, as your natural flow of energy is restored.
- Gain more energy for life, as you use less energy defending against life.
- Be seen and accepted for who you truly are.
For more information on Nondual Kabbalistic Healing, feel free to click on this link for more info: http://societyofsouls.com/programs/ikh-training-overview
Acupuncture & NKH in Combination
Either of these therapies is powerful by itself; they are even more powerful when used in combination, as each of these treatments enhances the effects of the other.
So, you might come for a session, which includes both acupuncture & NKH (which can be a very powerful experience). Or you might come for acupuncture-only, then return for NKH-only on the following visit.
Of course, you are welcome to choose only one modality; many people come for only acupuncture; or only NKH. The choice is yours.
I consider it my mission to be of service and help people create health, balance & connection in all areas of their lives. I would be honored to serve you.
- Healing arts practitioner in many settings for over 23 years
- Massage Therapist, Fairview University Hospital’s Pain Management Center
- Teaching Faculty, Clinic Supervisor & Lead Clinic Supervisor for the School of
Massage Therapy at Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Masters of Acupuncture, Northwestern Health Sciences University; graduated
- NonDual Kabbalistic Healing, A Society Of Souls; graduated 2008
- Massage Therapy Certificate, Northern Lights School of Massage Therapy;
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Esoteric Healing
- Spending time with my wife & Parenting my active tween girl
- Meditation, Self Awareness, & other spiritual pursuits
- Creative Writing