Margaret Litchy-Miller, ND
To Schedule with Dr. Litchy-Miller: Online Booking Coming Soon!
More About Dr. Litchy-Miller:
As a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Litchy-Miller combines current and researched evidence-based allopathic medical science with the power and efficiency of natural treatments to provide a holistic treatment plan unique to each patient. She values integrative care, and appreciates the opportunity to work with other physicians and health care professionals.
Dr. Litchy-Miller has received extensive clinical training as a primary care general practitioner, allowing her to provide excellent and comprehensive care to people of all ages, with an array of health conditions and concerns. Dr. Litchy-Miller especially enjoys working with women, children, and teens transitioning into adulthood. Dr. Litchy-Miller spent additional time studying Naturopathic care in the fields of Pediatrics, Women’s Health, and integrative cancer treatment during her medical education. Dr. Litchy-Miller specializes in treating patients living with thyroid conditions, fertility issues, hormone imbalances, and difficulty with menopause.
- 6 years of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant working with patients living with MS, ALS, TBI, terminal cancer, mental illness, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- 1-year research scholarship at the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center studying integrative Naturopathic Medical treatments and their effect on breast cancer.
- Traveling to Washington DC to advocate for Naturopathic Medicine on Capitol Hill
- Summer internship at the Mayo Clinic’s Biomechanics laboratory in Rochester, MN.
- Certificate in Craniosacral therapy
- Certificate of completion in the 2-year NESH program study of Classical Homeopathy
- Clinical experience and mentorships in Integrative Oncology, Pediatrics, and Women’s Health.
- Food as Medicine: Nourishing and healing your body through the power of quality and complete nutrition.
- Energy Medicine: Homeopathy, Craniosacral therapy, and soft tissue work.
- Detoxification: Preparing for pregnancy, seasonal cleanses, heavy metal exposure.