To Schedule With Guy:
Click the below service to book with Guy online:
More About Guy:
Sometimes our aches and pains come about for simple reasons and for those there are simple solutions like massage or neuromuscular therapy. Sometimes our aches and pains come about for very complex reasons, or defy reason altogether, for those there are more complex solutions like cranial sacral therapy or an integrated approach involving other practitioners. My commitment to you is to match the treatment with your needs. If I am not the right practitioner for you I will help you find the one who is. Well maintaining a private practice for 19 years I also taught at the Minneapolis School of Massage, the Everest Institute, the University of Minnesota’s Boynton Health Services.
I founded the Bhakti Wellness in 2006 with a mission to support both the needs of health care providers and health care consumers alike. For Integrative Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (ICAM) to thrive there must be balance in the system. This means providers must be able to live a sustainable, rewarding lifestyle practicing their art. Patients must have access to quality ICAM resources. By access I mean costs of services are affordable, there is knowledge available about how to navigate the ICAM options in the most efficient and effective way, access to the most diverse, highly qualified ICAM professioanl possible.
We are working to acheive and improve our mission every day, that is my committment to you.
• Over 14,000 client contact hours
• Founder Bhakti Enterprises/Bhakti Wellness Center
• Therapist/instructor U of MN Boynton Health Services
• Instructor Everest Massage School, Eagan MN
• Instructor Mpls School of Massage, MN
• Video production, oral histories – Living Legacy Video
• Judo, former competitor and coach
• Hockey, former player and coach
• Reading – philosophy, psychology, consciousness