Experience, Excellence, Empathy
I’m George Rodafinos.
I started my career as a massage therapist in Greece, in 1989.
I hold 6 diplomas from 4 countries, on 3 different modalities: Massage, Reflexology and Manual LymphDrainage.
Functional Muscle Manipulation
Out of the basic Deep Tissue Massage I developed and teach my own technique, called Functional Muscle Manipulation. The FMM goes deeper in a softer, more pleasurable way.
Chronic musculoskeletal problems are a misguided, continuous defense pattern. We contract (toughen-up) to withstand life’s physical and emotional traumas but we lose our way back to our natural state. Instead of forcefully trying to defeat those tight knots, I help you reconnect with your body, find your way to letting go, and keep it that way. Deeper relief, closer to the core, with less discomfort, and with results that can last for years.
I apply the same philosophy to Reflexology, helping the body unwind, heal and flourish.
Ways to schedule with George Rodafinos:
The easiest and fastest way to book is to call Melanie at (612) 405-3340.
You can also but bear in mind that your appointment will need confirmation and you may be called to reschedule. This is because of some inflexibility of the online booking program.
Address your questions about the technique to me: email@example.com
George Rodafinos’ personal phone: (952) 250-0957
Check my Services
* I was featured in a few TV shows in Greece and Cyprus. One of them was a two hour long full presentation of my work and technique.
* In 2009 my fame traveled me to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where I successfully treated a Princess’s carpal tunnel syndrome.
* I published a few papers on interesting cases and on the philosophy or releasing.
* I successfully worked with a few idiopathic scoliosis patients and developed my theory about the cause of the disease, and the FMM’s psychosomatic approach.
* I have helped hundreds of patients lead pain free lives and dozens to avoid lumbar disc surgery.
* In all the years of my career, I have only encountered and treated one sole person that didn’t really need the deep effects of the FMM. He liked it a lot though and continued treatment.
I moved to the US in 2014. I started practicing in the Twin cities, but hope to move out to spread my technique. Take the opportunity help your body unwind for years, while I’m here 🙂
I love working with other providers at Bhakti, combining modalities in challenging cases, understanding and treating the whole person and improving people’s lives.
” George has helped me with chronic back and neck pain. He is helping me teach my muscles to relax with his functional muscle manipulation. I have had many massages over the years, but his approach is the best I have experienced ”
” Got to say, I’ve been to many different massages in my days. Many make you feel relaxed and good for a few days. George is something way different, he works to correct the problem not treat the symptoms. ”
” Having completed 8 sessions, I can honestly say that my acute back pains, no longer bother me. l feel that my upper body has been completely loosened, as if an enormous weight has been taken off my shoulders and neck. My stance has completely changed, my back has straightened. I feel light as if I have acquired a new neck and a new spine.
The specific technique that is used for this therapy, is smooth harmonious movements and wherever needed they are more intense, their hands seem to go deeper without inflicting pain. instead the sensation is one of relaxation and comforting relief. Thank you George! ”
Read more exciting reviews and please like my page on Facebook.