Christina Gregory – Energy Healer: Reiki, Healing Touch, Q’ero (Peruvian) and Cuarnderismo (Mexico and Southwest US)
You may book your appointment by going to the Bhakti website at www.bhakticlinic.com or by clicking the Book Online Now button below.
Appointments may also be booked by calling or emailing
Christina accepts cash or check only.
B.A. Education, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
M.S. Educational Leadership, Mankato State University, Mankato, MN
Thirteen years as an instructor, trainer of teachers and Dean of Faculty in higher education
Reiki I, II, III, Master, Instructor
Karuna Reiki I and II
Healing Touch I
Q’ero energy practice (one year training)
University of New Mexico Curanderismo training (10 day intensive and 9 mo program in 2018)
Fairview Home Care and Hospice 9 years as a volunteer
Fairview Hospital 6 years as a volunteer
Individual practice and pre op/post op client practice
Ongoing education for hospital staff and hospice
Choral and folk singer
Chinese Landscape Artist
Research and training in energy systems
Why Energy Therapy?
- It is holistic addressing all the needs of the body. Energy follows the need.
- It is gentle. It can never do harm so we can trust it.
- Touch from warm hands alerts your body to heal. Your body knows what to do next.
- It supplements all other types of healing systems such as Western Medicine, Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as homeopathy and naturopathy.
- Energy is not exchanged between patient/client and practitioner.
- Energy is not being put into you.
- Energy therapy unpacks the baggage we carry whether mental, physical or spiritual.
- It goes where it needs to go and does what it needs to do.
- It is the great “unsticker” of blockages either physical or emotional.
- It is simple and it works.
In addition to energy therapy we will work in collaboration with your needs to create a self care plan that is workable for you.
Physically patients and clients describe the results in individual ways such as, “the pain is lighter”, “my perspective has changed”, “I am in a new place now”, “there is no more anxiety”.
Sometimes the pain goes away entirely; sometimes it is “different” but averages 2-4 points decrease. Emotionally there can be release or a new peace of mind. Sometimes there is a spiritual connection in a new way.
Pricing and Packages
All one hour healing sessions $75
A healing session may include one single method or multiple ones such as Reiki, Healing Touch, and indigenous/shamanic energy healing combined. Simple rituals, cleansing methods and drumming may join the energy methods for the healing session. These are created from the client’s needs and preferences.
One time Groupon-rollover package $120 for 3 sessions.
The following packages may be used repeatedly:
3 session package for $210, 5 session package for $320 and 10 session package for $590
Periodic specials will also be offered through my monthly Client Newsletter
Why would I take a Reiki class?
Reiki was designed in its original conception to be used daily as a self practice. Because it comes with precepts from the Japanese tradition it is a spiritual practice. It is not associated with any religion but spiritual in that it is a daily practice and it addresses body, mind and spirit. The deep relaxation is very similar to meditation.
It is like having a “first aid kit” in your hands for pain relief, unblocking, assisting with emergency situations such as blood loss to name only a few.
It assists in prevention by keeping energy pathways moving freely and removing possible disease build up on a daily basis.
- Reiki I – $150
- Reiki II – $200
- Reiki III – $300
- Master $400 6 month program
- Instructor $400 6 month program
- Q’ero Peruvian energy classes which may include cleanings, energy, and protection practices: $50/hr.
Reiki classes are usually held on a Sunday at Bhakti Wellness Clinic from 1pm to 7pm. but other options are available including two consecutive evenings.
All students will have the opportunity to share Reiki with one another so that everyone leaves feeling confident to use this for self care and for others.