Christina Gregory – Reiki Healer
Appointments may be booked by calling or emailing as well as the Bhakti website at www.bhakticlinic.com
Christina accepts cash or check only.
To Schedule with Christina:
Wear loose fitting clothing to your session.
Why Energy Therapy?
- It is holistic addressing all the needs of the body. Energy follows the need.
- It is gentle. It can never do harm so we can trust it.
- Touch from warm hands alerts your body to heal. Your body knows what to do next.
- It supplements all other types of healing systems such as Western Medicine, Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as homeopathy and naturopathy.
- Energy is not exchanged between patient/client and practitioner.
- Energy is not being put into you.
- Energy therapy unpacks the baggage we carry whether mental, physical or spiritual.
- It goes where it needs to go and does what it needs to do.
- It is the great “unsticker” of blockages either physical or emotional.
- It is simple and it works.
In addition to energy therapy we will work in collaboration with your needs to create a self care plan that is workable for you.
Physically patients and clients describe the results in individual ways such as, “the pain is lighter”, “my perspective has changed”, “I am in a new place now”, “there is no more anxiety”.
Sometimes the pain goes away entirely; sometimes it is “different” but averages 2-4 points decrease. Emotionally there can be release or a new peace of minc. Sometimes there is a spiritual connection in a new way.
All one hour healing sessions $75
A healing session may include one single method or multiple ones such as Reiki, Healing Touch, and indigenous/shamanic energy healing combined. Simple rituals, cleansing methods and drumming may join the energy methods for the healing session. These are created from the client’s needs and preferences.
- Reiki I – $150
- Reiki II – $200
- Reiki III – $300
- Master $400 6 month program
- Instructor $400 6 month program
- Q’ero Peruvian energy classes which may include cleanings, energy, and protection practices: 2 hours for $75.
Reiki classes are usually held on a Saturday from 9am-4pm but other options are available including two consecutive evenings. Peruvian energy classes TBD.
All classes will have the opportunity to share energy therapy with one another so that you leave feeling confident to use this for self care and for others.
B.A. Education, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
M.S. Educational Leadership, Mankato State University, Mankato, MN
Reiki I, II, III, Master, Instructor
Karuna Reiki I and II
Healing Touch I
Q’ero energy practice (one year ongoing training)
University of New Mexico Curanderismo training (10 day intensive)
Fairview Home Care and Hospice 9 years
Fairview Hospital 6 years
Individual and pre op/post op client practice
Choral and folk singer
Chinese Landscape Artist
Reading and research of energy systems