Please contact the Bhakti Mental Health Department with any questions.
Phone: (612) 859-7709 option 3
Fax: (612) 326-1974
Provider services are considered fee-for-services and clients are responsible for paying for all services that are not covered by health insurance plans.
Bhakti is currently in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Beacon Health (Value Options)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Medical Assistance / Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP)
- United Healthcare
Bhakti is in the process of becoming credentialed with other major health insurance plans and is currently considered an out-of-network provider. Some insurance plans offer out-of-network benefits for mental health services. Verification of out-of-network benefits is required.
Information regarding specific providers and insurance plans they accept can be found on their individual provider page.
Health Insurance: services are typically covered by health insurance.
Flex Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts: services are considered a qualified medical expense and reimbursable using these accounts.
Verification of benefits and the reimbursement process is required.
SERVICE DELIVERY TYPES:
- In-Home: Services rendered at the client’s home. Services include travel time, which may be covered by insurance for mental health services.
- In-Office: Services are rendered in the Provider’s office.
- Telemedicine: Services are rendered using a HIPAA compliant audio visual technology. This may be covered by health insurance under mental health benefits.
- Telephonic: Services rendered via telephone. This may be covered by health insurance under mental health benefits if your plan covers telephone psychotherapy.