Welcome to our Groupon Guests
UPDATE: This Groupon deal is open again for the lucky few that will appreciate the uniqueness of the technique.
Please book your session by calling Melanie at (612) 405-3340.
Holding a coupon for a Functional Muscle Manipulation session with George, you are taking advantage of two opportunities:
To be treated in one of the most highly acclaimed Wellness Centers in the Twin Cities area, and to experience a unique, very beneficial technique that your body and mind will appreciate!
So, don’t miss out on the opportunity to overcome your chronic or acute pains, to feel better, move better, breath better.
Your massage therapist:
George Rodafinos is a Bodywork Specialist with almost 30 years of experience, the creator and instructor of the Functional Muscle Manipulation (FMM) technique.
He came from Greece in 2014 after a successful career. The growth of FMM travelled him to Cyprus, Germany and Saudi Arabia before he decided to move to the US to practice and spread his technique. He made Minnesota his first base.
George is now an independent provider with Bhakti Wellness Center, in Edina, a clinic engaging top health providers, integrating complementary, alternative and conventional medicine.
Your session: 50 Minute Functional Muscle Manipulation Massage
When a therapist starts working those deep, chronically contracted muscles in our back using Deep Tissue, we involuntarily contract against the ‘intrusion’ and the process may become from uncomfortable to outright painful. This instinctive reaction is a defense mechanism based in our autonomic nervous system. Here is how the Functional Muscle Manipulation differs to other techniques:
- The Functional Muscle Manipulation ’negotiates’ with that resistance instead of ‘fighting’ against it.
- It employs teaching the receiver a deep natural breathing and how to come in contact with their body and ‘let go’, while the therapist works on those tight spots.
- This leads to actually solving those chronic muscle spasms in a comfortable way, in the same time improving the so called body-mind connection, leading to a better use of your body and results may last for years!
- A valuable addition is the life-gift of a better breathing that you can learn in just that first session.
- One session will let you understand how the technique works and leave you feeling and breathing better. Two sessions will already release a bit of your chronic contraction.
What people say:
“Excellent job! I went in for pain in my neck and back and walked out with no pain! George does great work.” R.P.
“I’m having far fewer tension headaches after just a couple sessions. Thanks, George!” D.G.
“I found George through Groupon originally. I was pleasantly surprised by his efforts to actually fix the problems with by achey back, not just give a relaxing massage where the effects wear off as soon as I walked out the door. His use of pressure was perfect and I felt the results for days. He was able to really focus in on my problem areas and work them out better than I’ve ever before experienced. His unique technique is amazing!” H.P.
“…After only one session with him I woke up the next morning without back or leg pain, and with renewed vitality!” D.B.
Find the original reviews and many more by the people that wrote them, on our Facebook page.
Ways to schedule your Groupon with me:
The easiest and safest way to book is to call Melanie at (612) 405-3340.
If you bear in mind that your appointment will need confirmation and it’s probable that we may call you to reschedule. This is because of some inflexibility of the online booking program.
Also book by email with Melanie: email@example.com
Address your questions about the technique to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call George’s personal phone: (952) 250-0957.
Also on this page:
- Ways to save even more at Bhakti when you purchase this Groupon offer
- Bhakti Awards
- Bhakti Labs 20% cash back program
2 Ways to Save Even More:
- Buy your 5 or 10 next sessions at a discount up to 20%.
- To experience more of Bhakti, ask for our “Double Deal”, and save $50 off your next visit(s) with any other Bhakti therapist.
- Voted Best Clinic, Best Massage, Best Doctor in the West Metro.
- “A” rated on Angies List
- Voted Best Massage in the West Metro 2012, 2013, 2014
- Over 40, 4 and 5 star reviews online
You are in good hands at Bhakti
Your Bhakti Labs 20% iHSA Reward
Blending the Best of Science & Nature
The mission of Bhakti Labs is to provide patients and clients with a better way to cultivate health. Through science-based nutritional interventions, Green Engineered products and a consumer-as-shareholder model, Bhakti Labs and you are improving health care one purchase at a time. At Bhakti Labs we work with only the top US manufacturers to produce our product line so you know what the label says is in the bottle is what is in the bottle.
Bhakti’s New iHSA program
When buy any regularly priced Bhakti Labs product Bhakti Wellness Center will contribute 20% of the purchase price to an iHSA membership account for you to spend on services at Bhakti Wellness Center.
For example, if you purchased $100 of Bhakti Labs supplements a month, Bhakti would contribute 20 points to your iHSA each month. In 4 months you would have 80 points, enough to cover the cost of a 1 hour massage ($75) with 5 points remaining in your account.